Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Little Religion






On the recent guys camping trip (more on that later) a few religous topics came up and one was the following piece of art. I have seen it refered to as "The Senior Partner" or "Unending Riches". Either way it seems to be quite the mockery of Jesus (although I am sure it was not intended as such)







I prefer to call it something like "J makes it so" or "The Art of the Deal" or "Don't Fuck JC Over, Brah".






Secondly, some years back I gave Brian a heartfelt gift. He does not display it. I have demanded that he either display it with pride or give it back, to no avail. Here it is, a tasteful statuette.




Who would not like the statuette of Jesus running the option with a few kids? Hell, he does not even have a helmet on! Do you think those sandals get a good grip? Doubtful.


Lastly, I present the first xmas card I received at work.



Granted, the fact that anyone gave me a card is nice and she is a nice lady but...do not send the random xmas card to everyone in the company extolling your religious views. Do you really think that everyone is going to appreciate the "everlasting presence" of Christ? No. I am quite sure if I randomly sent out some nice devil worship cards during the year I would be fired. Same difference I say.

No comments: